I got the name of my swap partner this morning for the 6" block swap and am itching to get into that to. Here is a list of the current swaps I have on the go:
1. Sunbonnet Sue 12" Block - 12 blocks DUE 21/3 - (I haven't even started!) (http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-quilting&tid=61595)
2. 12" Block - March 1 block (http://quiltingblockswapsaustralia.blogspot.com/)
3. 12" Xmas Block - March 1 block (http://christmasquiltingblockswapsaustralia.blogspot.com/)
4. Birthday Fat Quarter Swap - March - 2 per month (http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ab-quilting&tid=61404)
5. 6" Block Swap - 2 per month (http://6inchblockswapsaustralia.blogspot.com/)
6. Mug Rug Adventure x 1 due April (http://oneygirl-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com/)
7. Friendship Postcard Swap x 5 due April
I have also registered for a Hot Pad swap and should be getting my swap partner details any time now. So you can see that I should not have to worry about the housework! I need to be in my sewing room. I have committments!
I am also itching to start a new baby quilt for a very, very special baby (details soon!) I should have had my Mum's photo quilt almost finished now (yeah right!). I also need to start a quilt for my daughter's partner for his birthday in May. I might have to re-think this one and put a slightly different spin on it ???
So ... keep safe and happy quilting!