Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 6 - UFO

This is a UFO that I have been working on since Christmas and I am not having much luck with it.  I think I have done more unpicking than actual sewing!  I had all of the pieces cut already so it was just a matter of working out which block I was actually making, because of course, I hadn't marked anything! 
The long yellow and black strip is where I have finished because guess what?  I stitched the black section on the wrong way!!!  Now I have to cut some more pieces to re-do this section.  I think this will remain a UFO for a while longer because I have too many more I want to get finished.

Keep safe and happy quilting.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it frustrating when things go wrong! I cut 8 blocks 4 times only to find them SHORT every time... couldn't work it out.. then I realised I hadn't washed the fabric and it shrunk when ironed. I threw it in the bin...must have been poor cotton!

    ReplyDelete