Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us

Well 35 years has gone by in a flash! Happy Anniversary Boris - shame you have to work late tonight - was looking forward to going out for a nice dinner. Oh well the weekend will do just fine.
It is now 7.44am and another night spent sewing and no bed! If I don't start going to bed properly I will be a mess by the time I go back to work. But I have finished 4 out of 6 of my card trick blocks and I must say I am very happy with them. It should have been 5 finished but when I realised I had sewn all the small blocks together the wrong way I ditched it in disgust. Now I am not sure about one of the fabrics I used anyway so I am off to the fabric shop as soon as it opens. Then I guess I will be ready to put my head down for a few hours. Will upload the pics of the finished blocks tonight I hope then they will be off in the post and I can concentrate on what I will do for Larain's yellow and white block.

No comments:

Post a Comment