Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Long Time No Blog


Well I can't believe how long it has been. I haven't even been into my sewing room this year!  Unbelievable yes!  It has been such a bad year for me health wise, and because of that I am going to go part time for the next 6 months (two days a week) then I'll see after that, maybe finish altogether. 

But for now my new big challenge is to get my life and health back on track so I can get back into doing what I love and doing it with the people I love.  

To this end I have signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Program.  Already the hard stuff has started!  My first challenge?  Make one small change to my lifestyle.  I've decided my change will be to drink my 2 litres of water per day.  Not so hard I hear you say?  Believe  me, this is HUGE for me.  I don't drink any water at all! Bad I know, so this will be a not so small change for me.

Holidays start next week and the first couple of days I am off to Melbourne to catch up with some old friends. Oops, I can hear them already, "not so much of the old, thank you!"  I can't wait to see them and hear all,their news.

After that, it is going to be nothing but positive changes for me and hopefully I can post soon about my exploits with the sewing machine!  Would you believe that my gorgeous granddaughter is almost one and I haven't even made her a quilt yet!!  Well, that is about to change, I promise.

Until then, I had better get myself organised for the last two days of school term, and gear up for the 12WBT challenge.  Look forward to posting some positive results. Cheers All

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl good luck with your big challenge. I look forward to seeing some of your new work.

    ReplyDelete