Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nearly the weekend - yaaay!

Well I have had another play with my blog and it is slowly getting there!.
I have decided that I am going to use this as a way of keeping myself on track. I plan to post photos of my finished sewing items as I go and maybe write a bit about the books I have read or plan to read.
Posting photos of my finished items will be a challenge because I think I have only finished a few items in the 17 years I have been quilting! As you can see from the photo already posted I haven't even finished my very first quilt. This was done all by hand and due to RSI I have trouble hand sewing now, so I will finish the quilting bit by bit. Maybe I willhave it finished in time for my granddaughter (and she isn't even a sparkle in anyones eye at the moment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment